This immaculately presented, five bedroom family home is located in an elevated pocket of Banora Point and is sure to impress anyone looking for a modern, spacious home.
Spanning over two stories, the home features an open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the upper level which flows beautifully onto the private covered entertaining area. From here you can take advantage of the ambient rainforest setting at the rear of the property while entertaining family and friends.
The generous living area downstairs could be utilised as an additional living space for a growing family or potentially an office for someone looking to work from home.
Additional features include:
* Free flowing floorplan with open plan living / dining / kitchen area on the upper level
* Additional large family room downstairs
* Spacious master bedroom features walk-in-robe, ensuite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
* All other bedrooms feature built-in-robes and ceiling fans (in addition the second bedroom features air conditioning)
* Modern kitchen offering ample bench space, walk-in-pantry, dishwasher, designated microwave space and breakfast bar
* Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Automatic double lockup garage with internal access to the house and off street parking for an additional two vehicles
* Elevated, north-east facing 614m2 block
* Fully fenced with side access to the rear yard and room for a pool in the front yard
* Under-house storage, garden shed, security screens
* 5 minute walk to rainforest
* A host of Tweed Coast lifestyle options including beaches, shops, cafes, restaurants, Gold Coast airport as well as local shops, schools, clubs and sports fields all within a short drive
Please call Roz on 0422 644 237 to arrange your private inspection to ensure you don't miss out on the amazing home.