The main section of the house has been beautifully built by the current owner but they haven't been able to finish the kids bedrooms and guest bathroom so they have decided to sell the property as is and leave it up to the buyer's imagination to finish off the remaining works (the plans have been approved by Council for the un-finished stage, concrete slab has been poured and the exterior walls are up.) The possibilities are endless with what can be achieved.
* The gorgeous home sits on just over 6 acres, plenty of flat useable yard for a hobby farm enthusiast or horse arena, property has existing fruit trees
* Home has been built by the current owners with entertaining in mind offering an open-plan dining and living space with a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor living areas
* Stunning architecture is showcased by the use of rich timber, polished concrete floors and both the internal and external stone work
* Master bedroom featuring oversized glass panels, ensuite and walk in robe
* The kitchen contains a massive timber island bench with a free standing gas cooktop and walk in pantry
* Massive north facing, outdoor entertaining area which spans the full length of the house
* Custom-made glass sliding doors spanning the entire living space and master bedroom
* Inground septic system, 2 water tanks holding 15,000 litres, double carport and double shed for the farm toys and tools
* Positioned a 2 min drive to some of the Tweed Coast's most sought after destinations being Potager garden restaurant and Summergrove Estate wedding venue
* Located a short 20 minute to Coolangattas beaches and Gold Coast Airport
* Be inspired to be amongst this natural bushland setting. You really will feel like this is the perfect retreat away from the world.
This beautifully presented home is a great opportunity for small acreage buyers searching for a renovation project.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL INSPECTIONS AND OPEN HOMES ARE ON NSW TIME*