Positioned in a highly sought after area of Banora Point, this dual level residence offers a relaxed family lifestyle showcased by a number of light filled indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas. The solid brick home has been built to take in the summer breezes and designed to maximise the expansive river and coastal views.
* Dual living, double storey home ideally suiting a buyer who is looking for accommodation for teenagers or the extended family, total of 5 bedrooms with multiple living areas over two levels.
* On the lower level you will find a bedroom, 2 way ensuited bathroom, spacious loungeroom with timber flooring, airconditioning and there own outside sitting area
* A covered entertaining deck of over 45sqm with 180 degree river and coastal views
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, located separate from the other bedrooms
* Double garage with drive through access to the rear yard, additional off street parking adjacent to the front door
* Kitchen is in the heart of the home with electric appliances, breakfast bar and timber features
* Relative flat, useable yard, plenty of room for a swimming pool or kids playset
* Short walk to the Tweed River, great fishing and swimming spots a few hundred metres away
* Quiet, elevated street with very limited through traffic
* Banora Point primary school less than 5 minutes drive
* Less than 10 minutes to Kingscliff and Coolangatta's beaches and nightlife
* Rental appraisal $690-$730pw
Please Note: All inspections and open homes are on NSW time