If you are looking at downsizing or for a great investment property and don't want to pay body corporate fees, you must consider this delightful free-standing, single level brick and tile home located in an elevated position in sought-after East Banora Point.
Featuring two large bedrooms and two bathrooms, the master bedroom has air-conditioning, ensuite and an extra-large built-in robe. Recently painted inside and out in neutral ones plus new flooring throughout, the spacious air-conditioned open plan living and dining areas flow out to a covered outdoor patio overlooking attractive, established gardens.
* Well appointed kitchen with new cooktop and oven plus tons of cupboard space
* Low-maintenance, fully fenced, pet-friendly yard
* Single remote garage with internal access
* Ceiling fans and extra down-lights throughout
* Great investment opportunity with potential rental return of $450-$490/week
* Set in a quiet neighbourhood community of just 10 homes
* No body corporate fees, just a nominal neighbourhood association fee of $11/week
All Open Homes and Private Inspections are on NSW Time