This much loved and well kept, freestanding home has a lovely feel to it, is positioned in a quiet, elevated pocket of Banora Point and offers fantastic space both inside and out.
The property has plenty of space for the whole family and includes two living areas, three bedrooms (master with both walk-in-robe and ensuite), automatic double lock up garage and a fully fenced yard. The private outdoor entertaining area flows beautifully from the kitchen and dining room and allows you to enjoy the peace and quiet on offer in this beautifully landscaped, yet low maintenance, fully fenced yard.
The kitchen is spacious with ample cupboard and bench space, designated microwave space and stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.
Property features include:
- Spacious interiors with lovely natural light in both living rooms
- Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, master with ensuite and walk-in-robe, other two bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Laundry room at rear of garage
- Security screens throughout
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with garden shed
- Double lock up garage with internal access to the home
Strata fees for the property are approximately $55.30 per week and this includes all the insurances, water usage, upkeep of common areas and external maintenance (like painting and fences etc).
In a neat and tidy complex of just four homes, you really need to inspect this one to truly appreciate all it has to offer. Call Roz on 0422 644 237 to arrange your inspection.