This home of grand proportions is sure to impress even the most astute buyer. Relax on the large wrap around balcony and take in the 180 degree view from the Tweed Hinterland, Tweed River and down the coast towards Kingscliff.
* Huge family home of over 40 squares, which has spectacular ocean and river views
* King sized master bedroom with ensuite, large walk-in robe
* Large guest bathroom with gold trim, immaculately kept
* Additional powder room and toilet on the upper level
* Multiple outdoor living areas to take in the river and coastal views
* Separate internal living and dining areas with oversized windows, ample natural light
* Well presented timber kitchen with electric appliances, tiled splashbacks
* Huge double garage with a seperate workshop area, concrete floor and an added bonus of solar electricity.
* Guest bedrooms all queensize, one with a walk in robe and the other with built- in robes
* Grand fireplace with full length feature stone wall
* Short walk to the Tweed River, great fishing and swimming spots a few hundred metres away
* Located in a quiet culdesac, a short drive to Banora Village Shops, Banora Point primary school, less than 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and Kingscliff's beaches
* Rental appraisal $660-$700pw