This absolutely stunning home is situated in an elevated position in the ever popular Seabreeze Estate. The property boasts 4 large bedrooms, bar, 3 living areas, high quality fixtures and fittings and an easy walk into town.
The property features:
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, breakfast bar, 600 mm stove with ceramic cook-top, dishwasher, splash back, pantry, enormous fridge space and plenty of storage.
- The spacious master bedroom will be any ladies dream. Complete with ample robe space and spacious ensuite. A fantastic space to hide away and read a book
- Open plan living / dining area off the kitchen will be great for family chats around dinner and homework time. The separate lounge will have you relaxed in no time after a long day at work. Sit up and watch the sun go down from the front deck will be an afternoon tradition.
-Two of the other bedrooms are a standard size but the third has its very own lounge area. It would be great as a teenagers retreat.
- The bar is straight out of any mans dreams. Sit at your own bar with the boys and watch the footy. Hmmm, just a short stumble into bed.
- The covered outdoor area is an entertainer's dream, flowing from the kitchen through the open plan dining area to the spacious privately landscaped backyard.
- The landscaped gardens here are impeccable and will create a private haven for you and your family.
- Easy walk to village shops and just around the corner from the school bus stop
This quality home has been meticulously cared for by the owners and is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy. The property is excellent value in the current marketplace. I cannot see it staying on the market for long.