Set on a level 700sqm block that backs onto a leafy reserve, this single level brick and tile home is an absolute joy and has been beautifully maintained and immaculately presented by the original owners.
* Four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Large master bedroom with updated ensuite, air-conditioning and walk-in robe
* Inviting, air-conditioned living/dining area with raked ceilings
* Immaculate kitchen with electrical appliances, walk-in pantry, servery & breakfast bar
* Tiled family room that flows out to peaceful under-cover pergola area
* Fully fenced rear yard that backs onto reserve (no direct rear neighbours)
* Delightful gardens with botanical treasures and room for a pool if desired
* Extras include solar panels, new hot water heater and a recent roof restoration
The 7.3m extra-long double garage with internal access has room for a workshop and there is also double-gated side access at the property to accommodate additional vehicles.
Centrally positioned in Banora Point and located just a short stroll to shops, schools, day-care facilities and parkland, this easy maintenance home certainly won't last long and is a must to see today.