With property prices rising by the day and established homes selling fast due to increased buyer competition here is an excellent opportunity to secure one of the last vacant blocks in Pottsville and make plans to build your dream home.
The 713m2 block is located in the Eastern section of the Koala Beach Estate. The block is elevated with a slight cross slope and could possibly achieve some ocean glimpses from a third level. If you don't want to build that high then you will still have a great bush outlook in a quiet family friendly street.
The location of this property is ideal, with the estuary, beach and primary school all within walking distance. It's also only minutes to the main street shops, restaurants and cafes and not far out to the Pacific Highway interchange.
- Cudgera Creek Estuary - 450m
- Pottsville Beach Public School - 850m
- North Pottsville Beach - 1400m
- Pottsville Beach Sports Club - 1400m
- Main Street Shops and Eateries - 2.4Km
- Pacific Highway Interchange - 5.5km
Once you're on the highway it's an easy drive to Byron Bay, Coolangatta International Airport and the Gold Coast.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your dream home in stunning Pottsville and live the coastal lifestyle that it's becoming famous for. Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information.
* Koala Beach is an eco-friendly estate, cats and dogs are strictly prohibited