Set on a gently sloping 1,022sqm block with spectacular northerly views, this character-filled home was originally built in approximately 1890. It offers an amazing opportunity to own a rare piece of real estate in Terranora to either renovate or rebuild.
* Four spacious bedrooms and one bathroom
* Central living area of generous proportions
* Separate living area and sunroom
* Functional kitchen with adjoining meals area
* High ceilings and hardwood timber floors
* Single garage plus ample room for additional vehicles
Renovate to your hearts content and restore this old home back to its former glory or knock it down and build your dream home to maximise the sensational views.
Located close to local shops, Lindesfarne Anglican School and Terranora Primary School, it is also a short, easy drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre, M1 Motorway, glorious world-class beaches and the Gold Coast Airport.
Call Jennifer today pm 0439 934 727 to book in your private viewing.