If you are looking for an easy maintenance home and don't want to pay body corporate fees, you must inspect this delightful free-standing, single level brick and tile home located in an elevated position in sought-after East Banora Point.
The spacious, open-plan living/dining area offers the ideal setting for relaxing and entertaining with natural light filling the home through the full-length windows. Glass sliding doors lead out to an inviting undercover patio and expansive courtyard with attractive gardens.
* Two extra-large bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Master bedroom features an ensuite and enormous built-in robe
* Central kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar and dishwasher
* Single remote garage with internal access and large separate laundry
* Set in a quiet neighbourhood community of just 10 homes
* No body corporate fees, just a nominal neighbourhood association fee of $11 per week
* Pet-friendly, separate water metre and insurance
All Open Homes and Private Inspections are on NSW Time