This absolutely stunning home is situated in an elevated position backing onto Fig Tree Park in Seabreeze Estate. Set on 892sqm, you will be greeted with a feel of open space, modern design and private gardens. This spacious home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, high quality fixtures and fittings and an easy walk into town.
The property features:
- Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, splash back, pantry, and plenty of storage
- The spacious master bedroom will be any ladies dream. Complete with ample robe space and spacious ensuite. A fantastic space to hide away and read a book looking out onto the garden
- Open plan living / dining area off the kitchen will be great for family chats around dinner and homework time. The separate lounge or media-room will have the kids out of your hair in no time
-Two of the other bedrooms are a standard size but the third near the front door could easily be used for a home based business
- The covered outdoor area is an entertainer's dream, flowing from the kitchen through the open plan dining area to the spacious privately landscaped backyard. The back yard is terraced with plenty of room for a swimming pool
- The landscaped gardens here are impeccable and will create a private haven for you and your family. And don't go past the gate opening up into Fig Tree Park. It's like an extension of your back yard
- There's even a carport for a caravan or boat down the side of the house
- Easy walk to village shops and just around the corner from the school bus stop
This quality home has been meticulously cared for and is sure to impress. The property is excellent value in the current marketplace. I cannot see it staying on the market for long.