Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious 3-bedroom home will certainly impress any astute buyer looking to downsize.
- Located at the front of the home away from the kid's bedrooms, the master suit has the usual walk-in robe and ensuite but also has plenty of natural light and breezes
- The kitchen has plenty of storage, walk in pantry, massive breakfast bar and access straight in from the garage
- The air-conditioned living and dining area is enormous. There's even a second living space for the kids to have their own TV or games room. Could also be converted to a home office
- The kids bedrooms are adjacent to the second bathroom and separate toilet
- The outside area and gardens are a blank canvas. There's plenty of scope to add value with new gardens, rendering, solar, or even a swimming pool in that back yard
- Easy walk or ride to town and the kids bus stop is just around the corner. It's one of those streets where the kids will ride their bikes or play cricket safely in the street. What more can you ask for in a location
This is now entry level into Seabreeze Estate so don't wait.