If you are looking for a solidly built family home that also offers peace, quiet and loads of room between your neighbours, this one could be perfect for you. Located on a 1583m2 block on sought after Federation Drive, this much loved family home comes to market for the first time since being built.
The property is situated high on the hill which allows you to capture both the breeze and the outlook towards Coolangatta. The covered outdoor entertaining area upstairs is the perfect vantage point to watch the kids playing in the inground swimming pool or large back yard which has a lovely tropical feel to it.
The home offers three large bedrooms, the master opening onto the rear deck, an open plan living and dining area adjoining the kitchen which offers ample bench and cupboard space, main bathroom and two separate toilets. In addition there is a work shop underneath the house which is fitted with lights and power and flows further onto under-house storage.
The potential for this home to be renovated or extended is truly limitless and presents a fantastic buying opportunity for someone seeking to purchase a home in Terranora on that larger lot of land.
* Three large bedrooms, two of which have large built in robes
* Air conditioned living area and main bedroom with ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking for cars
* Spacious main bathroom with two separate toilets
* Covered rear entertaining deck which creates another covered area downstairs
* Inground swimming pool set in a beautiful tropical setting
* Under-stair storage
* Workshop plus under-house storage
* Chook pen
* Terranora Primary school is a short walk to the top of the hill - no roads to cross - and Lindisfarne school is only a few minutes drive away
* The Pavilions Marketplace offers easy access to local cafes, restaurants, chemist and general store etc and is only a couple of minutes away by car
To ensure you don't miss out on this one, call Roz on 0422 644 237 to arrange your inspection.