Taking in sweeping views over the Wardrop Valley this large family home is nestled on a ridge line amongst 7.5 acres of bush and cattle grazing land. Located just 5 minutes from downtown Murwillumbah, this property will certainly appeal.
- Whilst the kitchen is original, it's in fantastic condition and you'll find it has everything you need. Plenty of room, ample storage, easy to watch the kids in the pool whilst washing the dishes
- Open plan dining and living area living, you're completely spoilt for choice
- Sit back and relax in the formal lounge area and I'm sure you'll have plenty of dinner parties in the formal dining area
- Large master suite with plenty of natural light, walk-in robe and ensuite
- The other three bedrooms are all a great size and have ducted aircon and built-in robes
- The enormous bar and poolroom could be converted into more bedrooms if needed. There would still be ample living space throughout the house
- In a house of this size, the double garage comes standard.
- Enjoy the serene vistas of the valley while sipping your morning coffee under the outdoor entertaining area. Or just sit back and watch the kids playing in the swimming pool
- I can see plenty of laughs and family time in and around the Tennis Court
- Now, I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of the large machinery shed. It even has extra space for a workshop and the usual farm 'toys'. May even be big enough for a home-based business
- 7.5 acres of ridge line, cleared flat ground, sloping ground for a few cows. You could be almost self-sufficient with plenty of room for veggie patches, fruit trees, and water tanks
- The rural zoning also allows for tourist cabins with council approval. There's an existing studio that could easily be converted into further accommodation
- 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport and 25 minutes to the Tweed Coast Beaches
Rarely does a home of this size, quality and position become available. Properties such as this are so tightly held around Murwillumbah that they generally get plenty of interest when they hit the market. Even more so now with Sydney Siders coming for their tree change.
If you are genuinely interested, please don't delay, THIS WILL SELL, and sell quickly. Contact Ben Charlton on 0402 081 976.