You just can't beat this one for position..... This low maintenance duplex is positioned just footsteps away from the estuary. First time on the market in years, its proximity to the estuary, village cafes and tavern. This duplex is just such great value and won't last long. Take a look at the following features:
- Master bedroom with robe access to the main bathroom
- Second and third bedrooms are plenty big enough and have built-in robes and plenty of natural light
- Original galley style kitchen with ample storage and separate dining area. Separate dining area is certainly a bonus.
- The single garage has internal access straight into the laundry.
- There's a private covered outdoor entertaining area - heaps of extra room for a fern garden or private oasis.
- Opportunity to fence in the front yard to create an even larger area for the kids to play - and will certainly increase the value and rent return.
- Quiet neighbourhood and the school bus stop is just around the corner - how good?
- Can you believe that the Estuary is just 100m away? You'll be walking the beach on a daily basis no doubt. Easy access to the cafes and shops and the Tavern is only just around the corner with in walking distance.
- For the investors, there is a fantastic tenant in place that would love to stay on. Buy now with the intention to renovate later. Properties like this so close to the estuary and beach access could well be out of reach down the track. The block itself is over 1000sqm. Absolute prime for future development.
There is still plenty of scope to add some value here. Whether you're a retiree or first home buyer this would be an awesome opportunity. Contact Ben to ask your questions or meet him at the Open House on Saturday.