Located ever so close to Black Rocks Surf Beach and Pottsville's stunning estuary is this amazing property at 34 Kellehers Road in the prestigious Black Rocks Estate. This vast property consists of a stunning 38.2sq home, side access to the 8mx7m Steel-Line DLUG/shed, private established tropical landscaping and large backyard with plenty of room for a pool or granny flat (subject to council approval). All of this on an expansive 1091 m2 flat block with a north easterly aspect.
The 'Grandview' design is a large, sweeping home built by award winning Master Builder, Metricon. On arrival you are greeted by a dramatic entry hall looking straight through to the open plan living area and stunning outdoor entertaining area. The wide hallways, high ceilings and quality fixtures offer a great sense of luxury and space. Architecturally dynamic clear lines are complemented by numerous clever details like wall niches and recessed ceilings, the Grandview design is nothing short of remarkable.
The immaculate home consists of 4 generous bedrooms, 2 stunning bathrooms, 4 spacious indoor living areas and DLUG. The flooring comprises of timber floorboards throughout the hallways and living areas with carpet in the bedrooms. The window furnishings are mostly plantation shutters and blinds. More details on the features are below.
- Spacious master bedroom complete with walk-in-robe, 2 x built-in robes and generous ensuite with separate toilet
- Open plan main living space with dedicated lounge and dining areas
- Stunning central kitchen boasting 900mm stainless steel gas cooker, dishwasher, Caesarstone benches, breakfast bar, glass splashback and a huge walk-in butler's pantry
- A sitting/media room is centrally located in the floor plan plus there is a rumpus room at the rear of the home
- The large covered outdoor entertaining area is private and picturesque with screening and landscaping. It is accessed via bi-fold doors from the dining room and a bi-fold servery window from the rumpus room
- The other 3 bedrooms are situated at the front of the home and are accompanied by the main bathroom with separate toilet and an open study/ activity room
Other features: plenty of storage including a walk-in linen room, dream laundry with built-in ironing board, underground rainwater tank, fish cleaning station with spotlights, gas hot water service, outdoor shower, speaker system, large entry portico with deck, outdoor shade blinds.
Mooball Estuary - 400 metres away
Black Rocks Surf Beach - 550 metres away
Opportunities for properties of this calibre and in this sought after location don't arise very often. Don't rue missing out on this fantastic opportunity, Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information and to arrange your inspection.