You just can't beat this one for value and position. This low maintenance duplex is positioned just footsteps away from the estuary. Offered for sale for the first time in over 30 years, its proximity to the estuary, village cafes and tavern will certainly make it a sort after property.
Take a look at the following features:
- Master bedroom with robe access and ensuite bathroom
- Second and third bedrooms have built-in robes and plenty of natural light
- Original kitchen with ample storage and dining area
- The large separate, lounge has plenty of windows overlooking the landscaped gardens.
- The single garage has internal access straight into the laundry
- There's a private covered outdoor entertaining area - heaps of extra room for a fern garden or private oasis. I'm sure the garden shed will be great for storing those EXTRA things we all collect
- Opportunity to fence in the front yard to create an even larger area for the kids to play - and will certainly increase the value and rent return
- Cracking position at the end of a cul-de-sec in Pottsville waters. School bus stop just meters away and the shops and Tavern are only just around the corner - how good?
- Can you believe that the Estuary is just 100m away? Those morning beach walks will become the norm no doubt
- For the investors, the property could rent out easily. The proposed rental return is $600 pw and we would have someone ready to go by settlement day
There is still plenty of scope to add some value here. Whether you're a retiree or first home buyer looking to get into the market or an investor looking to capitalize on the influx of people into the Tweed Coast, this would certainly be a great opportunity. Contact Ben to ask your questions or meet him at the Open House on Saturday.