5 acre property only a few minute's drive to the beach.
Yes, you read that correctly!
Your dreams of owning a small acreage on the coast can now be your reality. Proudly introducing 38 Hazelwood Drive Pottsville.
The four bedroom home has been luxuriously renovated and the land completely transformed into an amazing small acreage property. The property boasts multiple opportunities to run either businesses and/or lease sections of the property out for a steady income stream or retain the whole property for yourself and enjoy a relaxed, quiet semi-rural lifestyle that's only 3 kilometers to the beach and town centre.
The entire 5-acre property is all cleared and is usable land. The property boasts 3 road frontages which give options for advertising and possible additional access for a business. There has been a lot of infrastructure installed over the past few years including a large shed with 3 phase power, 3 septic systems, separate cottage, main house renovations and extensions plus extensive fencing which has essentially divided the property into 4 separate sections which all have direct road access from Hazelwood Drive.
1. Fully renovated 4 bedroom, 3 Bathroom home with multiple living and outdoor entertaining areas and DLUG
2. Flat grassed hobby farm area with 2 dams and livestock shelter
3. Flat industrial style allotment with large 12mx6m shed with 3 Phase power and car hoist
4. Elevated cleared area with separate electricity meter, septic system, 1 bedroom studio/cabin and a 5mx7m concrete slab at the top of the hill
Features of the house include:
- The elevated home has had extensive renovations that were recently completed. There was no expense spared which essentially making this a brand-new house.
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining deck (facing due North) complete with insulated flyover roof and Spa.
- Spacious master bedroom complete with raked ceilings, east facing breakfast deck, walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
- Any chef would be happy with the new kitchen featuring stone bench-tops, island bench
with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, tile splash-back and stainless steel appliances including
900mm gas cooktop, 900mm wall oven, commercial grade range hood and dishwasher
- Open plan main living area boasts dedicated lounge and dining areas with door opening onto the northern and southern decks.
- Downstairs there is a huge rumpus room with bar and a huge entertainment area plus the
third bathroom, laundry and entry
- The outlook is sensational with northerly hinterland views and vistas over the entire
- Security screen doors, 2.55m ceilings, 5 large televisions with wall brackets, ceiling fans, LED downlights, timber look tile flooring, study/ office area, solar powered automatic electric
entry gate, cubby house, chook pen, laundry chute, DLUG plus a workshop with work
benches and storage.
Features of the property include:
- 3 large water tanks totaling almost 100,000 litres of water storage
- 2 dams with the largest being spring fed and has a pump
- 40Ft shipping container with concrete ramp which is ideal for farm machinery storage.
- Plenty of extra concreted parking for cars, trucks or machinery
- 12mx6m barn shed with 3 Phase power, car hoist and a huge flat area for truck and
- Machinery storage, perfect for running a business yourself or lease it out to another company.
- 1 Bedroom studio/cabin (8mx6m) with bathroom and living area. Would be a great office or turn into an eco-cabin (Subject to Council Approval).
- Separate elevated cleared area at the south end of the property containing a second
electricity meter, Bio septic system and a 5mx7m concrete slab. Potentially ideal for a future
shed or dwelling (Subject to Council Approval)
- Central flat grassed paddock which would be ideal for horses with plenty of room for a yard, stables or arena (Subject to council approval). Or would be an ideal hobby farm area.
- Perfectly located between the beach and the Pacific Highway you have country living, the
coastal lifestyle and easy access to the city all available with the property.
The owners have spent countless hours getting this property to where it is today and it's now ready for the new owners to reap the rewards and enjoy the opportunities and incredible lifestyle that this property has to offer.
Don't miss out on the excellent opportunity, contact Oscar Van Megchelen or Shaun Cardillo for more information.