Opportunity certainly knocks for you on this property in the Pottsville Waters Precinct. Whilst the existing residence will offer you a fantastic lifestyle, it's the balance of the property that really offers maximum potential. Set on 855sqm of land just 150m to the estuary, this property has endless opportunity. You will do well to find a better opportunity in the Pottsville Real Estate Market today.
- The existing residence has been fully renovated in the last couple of years
- Large open plan lounge and dining area, all full of natural light
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage, ample bench space and views out onto the entertaining area and garden
- Large master bedroom with robe and second powder room
- The two additional bedrooms are spacious, drenched in sunlight, have fans and have built-in robes
- Heaps of room in the front yard for the grandkids to play or to keep your caravan off the street
- The Tweed Shire Zoning plans (DCP) for this location of Pottsville allows for a second dwelling to be built. Keep the existing house, build a second, have two rental incomes. The existing residence is worth more than $900,000 as a duplex. Food for thought...
- Just 200m to the Pottsville Estuary, a short walk but endless fun. Pottsville Beach, village shops and school are all within easy walking distance
In the current market, this home will sell quickly so get to the open home on Saturday at 10am. PLEASE register your interest via email or text prior to coming to the open house.