Situated less than 10 minutes to the east of Murwillumbah is this large 150 Acre working farm. Small enough to satisfy the weekend hobby farmer but also big enough to spread out and produce an income if you wanted to.
A huge amount of options
- Plenty of flat ground ideal for grazing cattle or farm play.
- Meandering creek running the full length of the property.
- The spring fed dams to give you water all year round.
- Cattle yards and loading dock with plenty of shade are a handy addition.
- There's a small house in an elevated position which is currently tenanted.
- Elevated areas of the property ideal for another house pad position.
- Easy access into Murwillumbah and the Tweed Coast Beaches.
Build your dream home. Raise some cattle. Maybe use it as a weekender for your horses or motorbikes. The options are endless.
Large acreage on the eastern side of Murwillumbah rarely comes to market. If you'd like an inspection, don't hesitate to call.