Situated in a quiet southern pocket in Bogangar is this original three-bedroom home set on 670sqm. Built with a carefree lifestyle in mind, this one owner property is just a stone's throw from our beautiful beach, bustling village centre and primary school.
The property includes but is not limited to:
- An original kitchen that's certainly workable. There's plenty of storage, small breaky bar and heaps of bench space
- Open plan lounge and dining area with plenty of light streaming in from outside
- Private master bedroom with walk-in robe and small ensuite bathroom
- Two other bedrooms all have built-in storage, plenty of natural light and ceiling fans
- Large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the back yard. Heaps of room for a pool or to let the kids run wild
- Single garage with an additional carport
- The neighbourhood park and sports fields just a few hundred meters away, it will be like an extension of your back yard
- A mere 500m to the beach and only about 700m to the ever-popular Caba Headland. The easy walk will have you fishing in minutes or strolling hand in hand with your better half at sunset
This property represents great value in Bogangar. You could easily buy and live in it as is, but there's also an amazing opportunity to renovate and create your own dream home. Do not miss your chance to own a slice of our premier lifestyle.
Open House Wednesday 4pm.
OFFERS CLOSE 5 PM THURSDAY 15th July.