Here is that entry level family home you should definitely take a look at. Set on a large block in the quiet Pottsville Waters enclave, you will do well to find a better first home out there on the market today.
- Large open plan lounge, dining and living areas, all full of natural light
- You'll be super impressed with the new kitchen. The Caesar Stone bench top, ample space and quality appliances that have never been used
- Large master bedroom with robe and ensuite
- Additional bedrooms are spacious, drenched in sunlight and have built-in robes
- Outdoor entertaining area is in its own private courtyard, great for family BBQs
- The enormous back yard will be great for the kids to play. So much extra room for a pool and or extensions if need be. Could also be a great area for anyone looking to put in a Granny Flat for the Mother In-Law.....
- Only 350m to the Pottsville Estuary. It's a short walk but endless fun for the whole family
The property has just been refurbished with new flooring, paint job, light fittings, and ceiling fans just to name a few. It's bright and airy and is sure to impress with nothing to do except unpack your bags. Can't see it staying on the market for very long.