Located in a prime position just a short stroll to the Tweed River and a couple of minutes drive to the Dry Dock Road Boat Ramp, don't miss this brilliant opportunity to secure an exciting family-entertainer home on a 696sqm level, fully fenced block that can easily accommodate all your vehicles including a boat and caravan.
You'll love the laid-back outdoor lifestyle that this home offers your family with a poolside cabana fitted with an outdoor kitchen overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and surrounding gardens.
* Three spacious air-conditioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Master bedroom with enormous walk-in robe and new ensuite
* Open-plan living and dining area with air-conditioning and timber flooring
* Central kitchen with breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances
* Fully fenced block with a colourbond, sliding privacy gate on the street front
* High clearance double carport with drive-through access to the rear of the property
* Designated work-shop, large garden shed plus boat shed
* New colourbond roof plus 24 x solar panels
This charming home just keeps on giving with a deep wrap-around verandah that enhances the home's living space and features a relaxing private front deck with soothing gardens.
Inspections are by appointment so call Jenny today on 0493 934 727 to book in your private viewing.