This recently refurbished free-standing home is located at the rear of the block in a lovely, elevated position in Banora Point. Its position affords both privacy and a lovely north easterly outlook over Banora Point towards Coolangatta.
The property has recently been repainted and has a fresh modern feel to it. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is flooded with natural light and forms the main hub of the home. From the living area flows the balcony and it's from here you really can appreciate both the breeze and the view.
The kitchen, having recently been renovated, now offers expansive bench and cupboard space and new electric appliances including a dishwasher.
Although the interiors have been refreshed, the outside of the home is a blank canvas allowing the new owners to put their own personal touch to the property.
Key features include:
* Renovated kitchen
* Freshly repainted interiors
* Air conditioned living space
* Three bedrooms all with built-in robes, the master having an ensuite and ceiling fan
* Spacious main bathroom with separate toilet
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Double lock up garage with off street parking for an additional 2 or 3 cars
* Garage has high ceilings and an additional storage area
This one really does feel more like a home than a duplex so call Roz on 0422 644 237 to avoid missing out on an inspection.