It's all about the lifestyle. This four-bedroom home is located on a quiet street with waterfront canal access. The north facing position, provides all day sunlight and expansive views over the canal from the living areas. It is situated on a flat block, less than a 5 minute walk to the shops.
* Well-proportioned modern kitchen with granite bench tops, electric cooker, built in oven and pantry, overlooking the dining area, with views across the back yard to the canal
* Master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, A/C and ensuite, with views overlooking the canal
* Carpeted bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Large laundry with plenty of storage and easy side access to clothesline
* Enjoy a glass of wine from your outdoor entertaining area
* Double lock-up garage with an abundance of additional storage for all the accessories
* Has some great extras such as 5 KW solar power, solar hot water and plenty of room for caravan, boat or trailer
Take advantage of all Pottsville has to offer; pristine beaches and creeks, perfect for fishing, swimming, surfing or boating, access to bike paths and parks. Take a short walk from home to do your shopping and relax for a lunch and a coffee at your favourite cafe. Or simply stay home, and fish from your new back yard.
15 Balmoral Street is ideal for a retiring couple with room for visitors. It is also a perfect family home to enjoy with growing kids. The home is ready to go. What are you waiting for?
Open House Saturday at 11am. For further details, or if you need a virtual tour, contact Ben Charlton on 0402 081 976.