Set in a small complex of free-standing homes on their own blocks and located just a short stroll to shops, schools, sporting fields and local club, this neat and tidy owner-occupied property would be an ideal first home or perfect addition to your investment portfolio.
* Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan air-conditioned lounge/dining room area
* Galley style kitchen with dishwasher over looking private tree-lined courtyard
* Single car garage with remote and internal access
* Separate laundry, garden shed and colour-bond fencing
* Projected rental return is approximately $575 - $600 per week
* Strata fee - $44/week and Tweed Council rates - $$671/quarter
Be sure to arrange your inspection today as this home won't last long!