If you are looking for some additional space between you and your neighbours, then look no further! The block size of this property is just over 1200m2 meaning the yard is certainly big enough to house all your toys, has plenty of room some free-range chooks to wander around and still space for a pool to be added down the track.
This sizeable home has a real "country farm house" feel to it and offers two separate living rooms and an additional sunroom. With so many living areas, there is more than enough space for the whole family. All four bedrooms are spacious and the family sized bathroom has only recently been renovated.
The kitchen is a large u-shaped configuration and is in original condition. This leaves scope for the buyer to carry out some renovations and add their own personal touch to the property.
The rear deck overlooks the cane fields and you are only minutes away from the local primary school and Tweed River and are just 6 minutes drive to down town Murwillumbah.
Property features include:
- Two living areas plus sunroom (one of those living rooms could easily become a 5th bedroom if you needed the extra space)
- Four good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, two with built-in-robes
- Air conditioned loungeroom
- Timber flooring throughout
- Fully fenced 1207m2 block
- Laundry under house in an enclosed storeroom
- Ample room under house for at least two if not three cars plus additional carport
- Gas hot water system
- Chook pen / garden shed
- Vegetable garden
This property is bound to have a large amount of interest so call Roz on 0422 644 237 to arrange your private inspection.