If you are looking for an easy maintenance home, you must inspect this delightful free-standing, single level brick and tile home located in an elevated position in sought-after East Banora Point.
The spacious, open-plan living/dining area offers the ideal setting for relaxing and entertaining with natural light filling the home through the full-length windows with stylish sliding vertical blinds. Glass sliding doors lead out to an inviting undercover patio and expansive courtyard with attractive gardens.
* Two extra-large bedrooms with new carpet and two full bathrooms
* Master bedroom features an ensuite and enormous built-in robe
* Central kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar and dishwasher
* Single remote garage with internal access plus potential second car space
* Set in a quiet neighbourhood community of just 10 homes
* Freshly painted throughout and spacious separate laundry
* No body corporate fees, just a nominal neighbourhood association fee of $14 per week
* Fully fenced, pet-friendly, separate water metre and separate insurance
* Projected rental return approximately $560-$580/week
Just a short stroll to the local shops, easy access to the M1 Highway and 10 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport and world-class beaches.