Within 5 minutes to Coolangatta's surfing beaches and a stones throw to Tweed City Shopping Centre lies this North / East facing townhouse which overlooks native bushland. The property is located within an easy, flat walk of a vast number of walking trails, Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club, Tweed Heads South Bowls Club and the Tweed River.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, a/c and designer ensuite
* Tiled lounge and dining with a/c downstairs opening onto the private North / East Facing Courtyard
* Covered outdoor sitting area with an additional lockable entrance gate, kid and pet friendly
* Centrally located open office/living area/media room upstairs which could convert easily to a third bedroom.
* Second bathroom is a great size with floor to ceiling tiles and feature tiling
* Open plan kitchen with stone benches, electric appliances and ample cupboards
* Ample natural night through the North facing windows
* Internal access from the single automatic garage, additional off street parking out the front of the complex for guests or visitors
* Positioned at the front of the complex with the North Easterly View over the bushland
* Separate laundry downstairs with 3rd toilet, own clothes line
* Situated in a low traffic culdesac at the front of a small, well - maintained complex of just 8 with bushland views from your own private courtyard
* Rental Appraisal $580 - $620pw
* Solar system to help with your living costs