Located in a prime position just a short stroll to the Tweed River and Dry Dock Road Boat Ramp, this solid family home on a level 662m2 block represents a fantastic opportunity to renovate, capitalise and improve. Featuring spacious free-flowing interiors and a large level yard for the kids to play, this superbly positioned home is conveniently located and offers plenty of scope to add your own personal touches. Don't Miss Out!
- Flexible floorplan to suit most lifestyles with air-conditioned open plan living, retro
interiors and an easy indoor/outdoor flow
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, an additional room that can be used
as a study, ensuite and air-conditioning to master
- Central well-appointed kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Large level yard for the kids to play, with BBQ area and room for a pool
- Huge laundry with a third toilet, ample cupboard space and easy access to the outdoor
- Loads of room for parking with single lock-up car garage, carport and plenty of room
for off-street parking
- Large workshop, perfect for a tradie or home handyman
- Rental Potential $630-$660 a week
- A short level stroll to the Tweed River and Dry Dock Boat Ramp
Offering lifestyle and position, all amenities are at your fingertips only a short drive to Tweed Heads and Coolangatta where you will find an abundance of shopping, restaurants, cafes and iconic beaches, and also easy access to the M1 and Gold Coast International Airport.