This lovely four bedroom family home has a real sense of both warmth and space that you will notice as soon as you walk through the front door. The spotted gum timber flooring compliments the modern paintwork and the renovated kitchen and bathroom beautifully.
The main living, dining and kitchen area flows directly onto the fantastic covered outdoor entertaining area at the rear of the property. The expansive deck overlooks both the inground swimming pool and large flat yard, making it the perfect place to spend time entertaining family and friends. This also the best spot to take in the leafy hinterland outlook and fabulous sunsets.
Additional features include:
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, electric appliances including dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space
* Combined butlers pantry and laundry which has been renovated
* Four bedrooms, three with built-in-robes
* Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet and second bathroom adjoining the rear deck (especially handy for those days you're entertaining on the deck or in the pool)
* Two air conditioning systems plus ceiling fans
* Split level design with the main living area on one level and the bedrooms and bathroom on another
* Outdoor heaters, external blinds and TV point on rear deck
* 735m block with a fully fenced flat rear yard
* Leafy outlook on a quiet street