Situated in a small enclave of only 6 townhouses and just a couple of hundred meters to the estuary, this property would be absolutely ideal for a first home buyer or investor looking to get into the Tweed Coast property market.
Some of the features include:
- Spacious open plan living / dining area with plenty of windows to capture the cool ocean breezes
- Generous galley style kitchen with ample storage, bench top space and view of the garden
- The three upstairs bedrooms are all spacious, have plenty of robe space and natural light
- The bathroom upstairs is spacious and very solid and could easily be modernised
- The internal access from the single lock up garage will be convenient, as will the downstairs toilet and separate laundry
- No doubt you'll spend plenty of time outside under the entertaining area
- The yards amazing. The generous size of the fully fenced front yard is unusual for a townhouse, but is certainly welcome. Somewhere secure for the kids to play but could also be used for a boat or caravan if need
- Currently tenanted, in lease until March 2022
Just a short stroll to estuary, village shops, schools and our beautiful Pottsville Beach. Enquire today to automatically receive all the rent, body corp and contract details. This will not last long on the market, so make sure you get to the first open home if you can. Inspections are very limited.