If you've been waiting for that special, once in a lifetime property to come onto the market then your wait is over with this stunning property at 205 Overall Drive in the ever popular coastal village of Pottsville. The property features a quality built steel framed home on a mammoth 1099m2 waterfront block, stunning views of the Mooball Estuary, NE aspect with lots of natural light and coastal breezes and probably ever other feature that you could ever dream of in a prestige property.
The house itself is an expansive single level home boasting 3 bedrooms plus study, 2 stylish bathrooms, open plan living area, separate media room, amazing pool and outdoor entertaining areas, DLUG plus carport and room for extra vehicles.
Other features include:
- Stunning master bedroom boasting pendant lights, shutters, large walk-in robe and stylish ensuite complete with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, floating vanity with dual basins and stone bench-top.
- Absolutely stunning kitchen with 40mm waterfall stone benchtops, breakfast bar, butler's pantry and large fridge space with plumbing.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area plus plenty of open outdoor living space with over 150 sq. metres of French Pattern Travertine.
- Spacious open plan living area with integrated sound system, raked ceilings, solid timber doors and built-in bar table/ servery to the outdoor area. Separate media room wired for surround sound.
- Massive 10m x 5m salt water swimming pool, amazing bali hut complete with daybeds and storage, sauna, outdoor shower, granite fire pit area, in-ground trampoline.
- Rear gate providing direct access to Mooball creek and riparian reserve plus only 650m to Black Rocks Surf beach via the dedicated walkway.
- Feature stone entry fence with electronic front entry gate, solid treated hardwood boundary fencing, professionally landscaped by an award winning landscaping company, mature in-ground trees plus amazing tree-pots, 3 x water features, shed/gym 2.6m x 5.5m
- Zoned, fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, 6.6 solar power system, LED lighting with smart switches, integrated Bluetooth audio system throughout the main living areas, in-ground automatic irrigation/watering system, rain water tank & pump, fibre to premises NBN, smart server LAN data system, security camera system.
- DLUG plus large single carport (3.75m x 5.6m) plus additional secure open car parking and room for caravan and boat storage.
- Plenty of room to potentially create dual living, flat block but elevated from the pathway for optimal privacy, wheelchair accessible property, walk-in linen press plus additional linen cupboard, large laundry with bench and ample storage.
- 2.7m ceilings throughout the home plus 3 metre ceiling in the entry way and open plan living area, soundproof guest bedroom.
- If further bedrooms are required, bedroom 3 is a (6.2m x 3m) double bedroom, using the study you could easily create a 4th bedroom. The media room could also be used a bedroom potentially making this a 5 bedroom home.
The potential lifestyle that this property can provide is second to none. Its waterfront and beachside location gives the options for swimming, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing or just sitting on a quite beach all year round. The property is a flat walk, ride or drive to Black Rocks surf beach and the village shops, cafes and restaurants.
There are even more features that I can show you during the inspection where you will truly understand and appreciate what the property, as well as the location has to offer.
Don't rue missing out on this rare opportunity to purchase one of the finest properties on the Tweed Coast. Contact Oscar Van Megchelen to arrange your inspection.