Located in one of the most tightly held villages on the Tweed Coast is this low maintenance home on a 540 m2 block. The property boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, great entertaining areas, DLUG and superb in-ground pool area. In recent years the property has been painted internally and has had a new kitchen installed.
The property is positioned in one of the quietest areas of Bogangar/ Cabarita Beach being at the end of a no through road that has access to bush reserve to which you can walk all the way through bushland to the beach and to local sports fields.
Other features include:
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Central lounge room plus open plan living/dining area with reverse cycle A/C
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench-tops, glass splashback, dishwasher, breakfast bar & 900mm gas stove
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining areas facing Northeast
- Large in-ground pool surrounded by paving and huge sun deck
- Private tropical landscaping plus synthetic grass in the backyard
- 5KW solar power system, 3x2m shed, outdoor shower
Walking/ driving distance to local amenities:
- Beach access- 1000m
- Primary School - 1000m
- Norries Headland - 1400m
- Shops, cafes, restaurants and supermarket - 1500m
Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information and to arrange a private inspection.