This renovated family home on Seagulls Island is an entertainer's delight, with open plan living, a large north facing deck and a separate media room which is the perfect place for the kids to watch their tv shows whilst you entertain your friends on the covered deck.
- Huge modern kitchen with island bench, ample cupboards
- Three bedrooms with air-conditioning and built-in robes
- Open plan lounge and dining with timber flooring, additional media room
- Large enclosed courtyard with gated entrance, landscaped gardens, Northerly Aspect
- Bathroom has been extensively renovated with floor to ceiling tiling
- Double carport
- Flat walk to Seagulls Club, Panorama Shops and The Tweed River
- Public Boat Ramp with ocean access is less than 400m away
- Less than 7 minutes to Kirra Beach and Gold Coast Airport
PLEASE NOTE: The single lock-up garage is not included in tenancy and tenant will not have access.