This single level home is located in an extremely sought-after pocket of Tweed Heads South and its just a short, level stroll to Tweed City Shopping Centre, South Tweed Sports Club and the picturesque Tweed River. Zoned R2 Low Density Residential, there is already a DA approval in place to build a two bedroom granny flat at the rear of the block (plans available upon request).
* Spacious living area that flows into large open-plan family and dining area
* Well-appointed kitchen with laminate benchtops and breakfast bar
* Three extra-large bedrooms with ceiling fans and timber flooring throughout
* One bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
* Single garage with internal access plus carport and room for additional vehicles
* Fully fenced for your children and pets to play safely
Rental appraisal for existing dwelling - Approximately $675/week for the home 'as is' with the potential to increase the rental return by modifying the bathroom and shower areas and creating an additional bathroom.
Rental appraisal for proposed granny flat - Approximately $500/week
Please note that open house times are NSW time.