It's all about the lifestyle when you decide to live in Pottsville and given this four-bedroom canal-front home is located in Pottsville's most sort after street, you can bet there'll be some keen interest.
- Well-proportioned modern kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cook-top, built in appliances and enormous storage. Whilst the breakfast bar will be great for meals on the go, separate dining is also available
- You can relax and unwind in the living area in front of the fireplace, or for something more comfortable, the separate loungeroom is an amazing space
- Master bedroom has plenty of storage, ensuite and views overlooking the pool and canal
- All other bedrooms are carpeted and have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- You'll spend endless hours with family and friends on the outdoor deck. It's a fantastic space to enjoy a glass of wine on your own or cook the BBQ while watching the kids play in the inground pool
- Double lock-up garage with an abundance of additional storage down each side
- Large laundry with plenty of storage and easy side access to clothesline
- Has some great extras such as 6.4 KW solar system, reverse cycle air conditioning, combustible stove, saltwater pool, and plenty of off-street parking for a caravan, boat or trailer
Take advantage of all Pottsville has to offer; pristine beaches and creeks, perfect for fishing, swimming, surfing or boating, access to bike paths and parks. Take a short walk from home to do your shopping and relax for a lunch and a coffee at your favourite cafe. Or you can just take the simple life and stay at home, relax and fish from your new back yard.
With its low maintenance gardens, off street caravan and boat storage and plenty of room for visitors, this home is ideal for the early retiree. It's also the perfect home to enjoy with a growing family. The home is ready to go and is a must see. What are you waiting for?