Superbly situated in a quiet but sort after location this quality single level home will certainly suit the avid investor looking to add some value or a retiree looking to find something close to amenities.
The property features:
- Spacious lounge/dining area is an amazing space. With plenty of natural light, you really could create a homely atmosphere that will be the heart of the home
- Property has the ideal north/south orientation. The small covered outdoor area with the north/east aspect will be perfect for your morning coffee
- Set on a small lot, the small fully fenced yard could be turned into a tropical oasis and still have plenty of room for a pet to run around
- Large kitchen with ceramic cook top, pantry and plenty of bench space
- The master bedroom has air conditioning, a walk-in robe, and separate ensuite bathroom
- The other two bedrooms have plenty of light and ample robe storage
- The double garage is roomy and has internal access into the home
- Easy access to both North and South directions of the M1 highway
- Potential rent return $720pw
- Close to Banora Point Golf Club, easy walk to Banora Shopping Centre and you'll love an afternoon walk around Lake Kimberly.
A house with this proximity to local amenities really sets this one apart from other properties on the market. If you are a retiree, you will just love the location. Won't stay on the market for long.