Superbly positioned on a 759m2 parcel of land, this charming character-filled beach house captures the essence of Fingal's chilled coastal lifestyle directly opposite the majestic Tweed River and within easy reach of Fingal's idyllic beaches. Whether you are looking for that little hideaway, or a place to build your dream home, this property is loaded with potential and offers endless possibilities to capitalise and enjoy.
Magnificently set overlooking the mighty Tweed River with serene Wommin Lagoon on your doorstep, and an easy leisurely stroll to Dreamtime Beach, this versatile home offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a prime piece of real estate in and irreplaceable position.
Perfectly designed for dual living with the current residence divided into two sections each featuring two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen, separate access and picturesque views, this solid high-set home in a highly sought-after location offers a fantastic opportunity to live a lifestyle of peace and tranquillity near the water's edge.
Locals hold onto their properties, and after 50 years in the same family the decision has been made to sell and pass this much-loved property onto the next generation. With fishing and boating across the road and glorious beaches nearby here is your chance to live that laidback coastal lifestyle you have always dreamed of.
* Beautifully positioned high-set home with dual living potential and uninterrupted views
* Cleverly designed layout with both section of the house featuring high ceilings, two good size bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen facilities
* Flexible floorplan to suit most lifestyles with four bedrooms on the upper level and downstairs offers load of storage space, laundry and large workshop area
* Gorgeous views over the Tweed River from the front Veranda and alfresco dining and peaceful leafy views from the rear deck
* Live in or rent out, renovate or redevelop there is plenty of scope to capitalise on the unbeatable location
* Level family friendly block with plenty of room for the kids to play and easy access to the back yard and Wommin Lagoon
* Under house parking for two cars and plenty of room for off street parking
* The front portion of the house is currently rented by a great long-term tenant who would love to stay on.
* Rental Potential $780-$800 a week for the whole house, or if rented separately $560-$580 for the front and $420-$450 for the rear section of the property.
600m to Sheoak Cafe
750m walk through to Dreamtime Beach
900m to Fingal Head Boat Ramp
1.3km to Fingal Surf Lifesaving Club