Set in the prestigious 'Flame Tree Park' estate of Banora Point, this attractive single level, brick and tile family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac features spacious living areas that flow seamlessly out to a private covered outdoor area that overlooks a sparkling swimming pool and easy maintenance gardens.
The superbly appointed kitchen is the heart of this home with an expansive, stone island breakfast bar making it the perfect spot to linger over the morning paper and a cup of coffee. A space you'll use more than any other in the home deserves to be this good - the heart of the home and the life of the party!
* Four spacious bedrooms, two updated bathrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-through robe
* Separate lounge room plus a large, tiled open plan family and dining area
* Stylish, new kitchen with Belling gas stove top, double electric oven and dishwasher
* Double remote garage with internal access plus gated access to caravan pad
* Air-conditioning, updated lighting and a recent roof restoration
* Fully fenced for your children and pets to play safely with new colour-bond fencing
Surrounded by other quality homes, this gorgeous property is located just a short stroll to the Banora Central shops, parkland, local schools and Twin Towns Juniors Club plus it is less than a 10 minute drive to world-class beaches, Gold Coast Airport, Southern Cross University and major shopping centres.
Call Jenny today on 0439 934 727 to arrange your private inspection today.