Privately set away from the road and among beautifully landscaped yet easy care grounds, lies this spacious, split-level, five bedroom family home. The grounds, outdoor entertaining and inground swimming pool create a retreat style of living that the whole family can enjoy.
Spread across both levels of the home are three separate living areas which are conveniently positioned between bedrooms, meaning there is ample room for the growing or extended family.
The stylish kitchen forms the main hub of the home. With a large island bench, ample cupboard space, top of the range European appliances and stone benchtops, the kitchen has been perfectly designed and is the ideal space for both meal preparation and entertaining. The free-flowing plan of the home allows easy access from the kitchen to both the outdoor entertaining / pool area and upstairs open plan living and dining areas.
Property features include:
- Three separate living areas
- Well designed, large kitchen with stone benchtops & quality European appliances
- Five bedrooms, master with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Fully renovated bathroom with state of the art inclusions, large ensuite and powder room
- Large functional laundry with loads of storage and bench space
- Over sized double garage (7m x 6.5m) with work shop area at rear
- Off street parking for at least six cars in addition to the double garage
- Ducted air conditioning and ducted vacuum system throughout
- Garden shed
- 2086m2 block on the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac, beautifully landscaped, yet still with a large flat yard area for the kids and pets to play in
If privacy, space and a sense of peace and quiet is appealing, this home may suit you perfectly. Don't miss your chance to inspect. Call Roz on 0422 644 237 or Kerry on 0402 062 266 to arrange a viewing.