Located in the popular Seabreeze Estate is this spacious 36.8sq quality-built home on a large 756m2 flat block of land. The property features 4 bedrooms plus office/5th bedroom, 2 bathrooms plus powder room, DLUG, spacious living spaces, amazing outdoor entertaining area, and large backyard with shed.
The property is in great condition having just been freshly painted inside and out and had new appliances installed, the property is ready for the new owner to move in and enjoy. The living areas, outdoor entertaining and backyard all enjoy a light and bright northerly aspect. The flow from the spacious internal living to the outside entertaining area makes this property great for families and entertaining.
- Huge master bedroom complete with large walk-in-robe and generous ensuite with spa bath
- Kitchen boasting gloss timber look cabinetry, stone bench-top, brand-new appliances, wine rack and walk-in pantry
- Open plan main living area with dining and lounge areas plus a separate central living room
- Huge 50m2 covered outdoor entertaining deck and large landscaped backyard with room for a pool
- 3 more generous bedrooms plus an office which with a door installed could be a 5th bedroom
- Hot & cold outdoor shower, ducted reverse cycle A/C, 2.7m ceilings(9Ft), alarm system, DLUG, water tank, garden shed, space for boat/caravan storage in front yard
The following amenities are located close-by:
- Figtree Park/look-out - 180m
- Park with Playground - 450m
- Day-care centre & Gym with pool - 850m
- Main Street shops, supermarket, cafes and restaurants - 1,900m
- Pristine Estuary & Beaches - 2.6km
- Pacific Highway interchange - 3.4km
This property is priced to sell and offers good value for money in the current market, don't delay contacting Oscar Van Megchelen for more information and to arrange your inspection.