Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, on a 387 m2 (approximate) block is this low maintenance home boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, inground pool, 3 living areas, single lock-up garage plus additional off-street parking space that could store a boat or caravan. The property also boasts direct access through the rear gate to a 2000 m2 council owned parkland, how good would it be having access to a huge yard that you don't have to mow.
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Central kitchen with breakfast bar
- Spacious lounge room plus a separate dining area
- Additional large living area/ 4th bedroom with a separate entrance
- 2 other bedrooms share the main bathroom
- Inground pool, 6KW solar power system, solar H/W system
- Side access/additional parking area for car, boat or caravan
The following amenities are also close by:
- Beach Access - 1100 m
- Norries Headland - 1600 m
- Main Street shops, cafes, restaurants and Supermarket - 1800 m
This low maintenance property would make an excellent home or investment property. Contact Oscar Van Megchelen for more information and to arrange your inspection.