A home of grand proportions, this large five bedroom family home sits on a generous land size of 2400sqm in one of Terranora's most desirable streets with the highly coveted northerly coastal views through the treetops. This private gem is looking to be restored and returned to its once beauty of grandeur design.
* Classic front hallway entrance with feature lead light window
* Great front arched patio overlooking the pool whilst also capturing the Northerly coastal views, perfect for all weather entertaining
* Impressive sized living room with views to match, ample natural light
* Family sized kitchen with heaps of cupboards, electric appliances and dishwasher
* Huge master bedroom with complete bathroom, accommodating a double sink, shower
* 5th bedroom has the option to be converted into a study or home office with separate entrance
* 2 car garage - built separate from the existing residence plus an additional oversized double garage or huge games / family room
* Located at the top of a private driveway
* Large inground swimming pool (pool is council approved but is being sold with a non compliant certificate as some work would need to be done to the pool fence)
* Original house plans available on request
The location is ideal and only a short distance to Terranora Primary School, prestigious Lindisfarne Anglican School and local shops plus it is also just a short, easy drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre, M1 Motorway, world-class beaches and the Gold Coast Airport.