Instantly the home sets a welcoming and warm mood with its polished timber flooring, warm colour schemes, secret cellar and elegant arched window by the stairwell that glances east towards the coast.
This two-storey brick home offers the new owner the peace and mind of a quiet, elevated location with an internal layout ideally suited for someone looking for multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining options.
Key Features Include:
* Separate lounge and dining, comfortable kitchen will natural wooden bench top, matching white cabinetry, double sink, double draw dishwasher and individual oven and grill.
* All 3 bedrooms are carpeted, with built-in robes
* Master bedroom, with ensuite, double shower, walk-in robe, and ceiling fan
* Both bathrooms are tiled with light fittings combined with heat and exhaust fans
* Renovated separate living area downstairs with enclosed study/office nook
* Secret wine cellar with an additional carpeted multipurpose area, currently used as a gym and storage space
* Double automatic/remote garage, internal access
* Modern laundry with deep ceramic farmhouse sink, timber bench and outside entertaining
access with customised doggy door
* Third car space on the right side of the driveway
* Decked entertaining area at the front and the rear of the home, plenty of room for a day bed and BBQ
* Inground saltwater swimming pool with tall manicured hedges, gazebo, firepit
* Fully fenced yard with side gate, for security and privacy
* A pre-settlement Pest and Building Inspection has been completed and the report is available on request
* Rental appraisal $750 - $800pw