The potential for this property is ENORMOUS! The rear entertaining area and in-ground swimming pool at this home are amazing however the gardens are bare and the interiors are original and in need of some love which will allow the new owner to put their own touch to it.
Coming to market for the first time in almost thirty years, this solidly built brick home really does offer someone the opportunity to renovate and put their own spin on it. The kitchen and both bathrooms are original, functioning but in need of updating and the carpets throughout have been removed for ease of replacement, meaning there is definitely some work to be done.
You would be hard pushed though to find a bigger or better covered outdoor entertaining and pool area. It is the perfect spot to have a BBQ and entertain family and friends. The fact you have a lovely outlook over Banora Point towards Coolangatta just makes it that much better.
- Located in a quiet street, high on the hill of Banora Point
- Large block with north facing rear entertaining area
- Large open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Three good sized bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and the other two with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms, both with separate toilets
- Gas hot water and cooking
- Double lock up garage with internal access to house
- Front yard and gardens have been cleared out and provide a blank canvas for the new owner
- Short stroll to local shops, cafes and bus stop
- Built early 1990's and has only had one owner
- Double brick for insulation
- Under-house storage
The bones of this home are completely solid and offer a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to revamp the inside, safe in the knowledge the expense of adding an inground swimming pool and a fantastic outdoor living area have already been taken care of. Don't risk missing out on this one - call Roz on 0422 644 237 to arrange your private inspection.