Set in an elevated position in Seabreeze Estate, this spacious split level, four bedroom home will surely attract a family buyer.
* Only 10 years young, the home is still amazing condition.
* The open plan living, kitchen and dining is very functional. Each capturing plenty of natural light.
* The Caesar Stone benchtops in the kitchen, coupled with the mass of storage, breakfast bar and European appliances make for a kitchen any avid chef would be happy with.
* The master suit is enormous and boasts an ensuite and walk in robe.
* The three other bedrooms are also a great size.
* The downstairs bedroom off the lounge has its very own bathroom so could easily be converted into granny flat or AirBNB. Also idea for those pesty teenagers who want their space.
* Plenty of breezes and great views from the deck. Plenty of afternoon drinks to be had right there.
* A great sized back yard, heaps of room for a pool. The kids will love the park across the road and the bus to take them to school is just at the bottom of the hill..
I wish I had another 10 properties just like this one... as its sure to go quickly.