Occupying a highly sought after location in Banora Point East lies this spacious two bedroom duplex with one of the best coastal views you will find anywhere on the Tweed and Southern Gold Coast. Perfectly suited to the young couple or downsizer this property is only 2 minutes to the Tweed River and under 7 minutes to surfing beaches and restaurants.
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, ample natural light
* Great sized entertainers balcony taking in the unbelievable coastal view, additional covered deck at the rear of the property
* Open plan lounge and dining opening onto east facing balcony
* Spacious side and rear yard with vehicle access to the back yard
* Uninterrupted easterly coastal views from Cook Island to Kingsciff
* Modest kitchen with electric appliances, tiled splashbacks
* Single lock up garage, plenty of off street parking, room for large shed
* Property has been designed so the living areas take in the coastal view
* Bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
* Established gardens, level yard, quiet culdesac location
* No strata levies, pet friendly
* Rented at $440pw till 11th November 2021, rental appraisal $480pw - $500pw
* Less than 10 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and under 7 minutes to surfing beaches
You wont find a better entry level property for sale with this view, this much potential and no body corporate on the Tweed Coast. Contact me today to arrange your inspection.