You just can't beat this one for value and position. This low maintenance duplex is positioned just a short stroll from the estuary. Offered for sale for the first time in over 30 years, its proximity to the estuary, village cafes and tavern will certainly make it a sought-after property.
Take a look at the following features:
- Master bedroom with robe access and bathroom access
- Second and third bedrooms have built-in robes and plenty of natural light
- Original kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- The large separate lounge has plenty of windows overlooking the yard.
- The single garage has internal access
- Side access if you have a boat or caravan.
- Opportunity to fence in the front yard to create an even larger area for the kids to play - and will certainly increase the value and rent return
- Cracking corner position in Pottsville waters. School bus stop just meters away and the shops and Tavern are only just around the corner - how good?
- Can you believe that the Estuary is just 500m away? Those morning beach walks will become the norm no doubt
- For the investors, with the ideal location close to all amenities, the property will easily be rented out.
There is still plenty of scope to add some value here. Whether you're a retiree or first home buyer looking to get into the market or an investor looking to capitalize on the influx of people coming to the Tweed Coast, this would certainly be a great opportunity. Contact Ben to ask your questions or meet him at the Open House on Saturday.
The sale of this property has a closing date of the 18th of October 2021 at 6pm. At any time, the vendor can accept an offer or change the closing date or sale terms. All offers are to be submitted through our online platform, contact the agent to sign up to the offer system or copy and paste the link below.